The continued safety and well-being of our guests and staff remain our highest priority at The Devonfield Inn. Effective September 7, 2021, as an abundance of caution, to better protect the community from Covid-19 and its variants, the towns of Lee, Lenox and Stockbridge require face coverings at all times when in public indoor areas, except when seated for dining. Masks are not required outdoors provided that 6 feet of social distancing is maintained. Please be assured we will continue to maintain our Covid-19 safety protocols and cleaning practices to safeguard our already high standards of cleanliness to ensure the safety of those staying at the Inn.
- Pre-disinfected keys will already be in the room doors to avoid human contact
- All rooms doors will be closed to prevent anyone entering the room prior to your arrival
- All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected using a high-power Disinfectant fogger
- Washable laundry bags will be provided in all rooms to place used towels
- Masks are required for all guests (vaccinated & non-vaccinated) when in indoor public areas except when seated at breakfast
HOUSEKEEPING / STAFF
- Staff has increased hand-washing schedule throughout the day
- To avoid excess contact, no daily housekeeping for stays of 3 nights or less unless requested by guests
- Added amenities & towels will be provided in the room – more upon request
- Additional cleaning will be done in public areas throughout the day including door handles, light switches, railings
- Hand sanitizers will be available in public areas
- No Breakfast buffet: Cereal, yogurt, baked goods & juice will be offered table-side
- Indoor seating is now available with social distancing. Sunroom and outdoor seating remain available options
- Breakfast hours will continue to be 8:15 – 9:30
- Hot entrees will be served by staff tableside
- Room Keys should be left in the rooms or dropped off in the office
- Filled Laundry bags should be left on the bathroom floor
Please, if anyone is feeling unwell or believe that you might have been in a situation where you may have been exposed to coronavirus – please stay home. We understand what a difficult time this is but if everyone is vigilant and careful, we will protect ourselves and those around us.
SPECIAL COVID 19 CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you are feeling unwell or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please email us at email@example.com to cancel your reservation. We request that you provide 72 hours of advanced notice when possible.
Deposits taken for cancelled stays can be applied to future stays, provided as a non-expiration gift certificate or be refunded if you are unable to reschedule at that time.