The safety and well-being of our guests and staff are the highest priority at The Devonfield Inn. As we navigate our way through the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented certain measures, policies and procedures that have elevated our already high standards of cleanliness to safeguard those who are staying at the inn.
- Guests will be required to contact the Innkeepers 24 hours prior to arrival for a check-in Screening
- Semi Self Check-In: Upon arrival, guests will be greeted in the lobby adhering to social distancing protocols while highlights of the inn’s amenities and activities will be reviewed
- Staff will be required to wear masks & gloves
- Pre-disinfected keys will already be in the room doors to avoid human contact
- All rooms doors will be closed to prevent anyone entering the room prior to your arrival
- All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected using a high-power Disinfectant fogger
- Washable laundry bags will be provided in all rooms to place used towels
- Guests showing symptoms will be kindly asked to check out (at any point during their stay)
HOUSEKEEPING / STAFF
- Staff has increased hand-washing schedule throughout the day
- To avoid excess contact, no daily housekeeping for stays of 3 nights or less
- Added amenities & towels will be provided in the room – more upon request
- Additional cleaning will be done in public areas throughout the day including door handles, light switches, railings
- Hand sanitizers will be available in public areas
- No Breakfast buffet: Cereal, yogurt, fruit & juice can be requested
- Limited indoor seating is now available. Outdoor seating remains available as an option
- Individual coffee carafes, milk & sugar packets set on all tables
- Breakfast reservations will be taken and breakfast hours will be extended to control the number of guests eating at one time. Social distancing between tables will be maintained and additional outdoor dining options will be available
- Hot entrees will be served by staff with choice of china or disposable plates
- Room Keys should be left in the rooms
- Filled Laundry bags should be hung on the bathroom door
- Remaining balances will be charged to CC on file or guests can swipe their cards
- Tables, chairs, and loungers have been reconfigured to ensure social distancing.
- Swimming pool will be open but social distancing is required both in and outside the pool.
- Our 32 acres enable guests to safely picnic, stroll, recline on the property while maintaining social distance.
Please, if anyone is feeling unwell or believe that you might have been in a situation where you may have been exposed to coronavirus – please stay home. We understand what a difficult time this is but if everyone is vigilant and careful, we will protect ourselves and those around us.
SPECIAL COVID 19 CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you are feeling unwell or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please email us at email@example.com to cancel your reservation. We request that you provide 72 hours of advanced notice.
Deposits taken for cancelled stays can be applied to future stays, provided as a non-expiration gift certificate or be refunded if you unable to reschedule at that time.