If you are ready to say “I do!” but the state is saying, “You can’t!”, why wait? Consider the perfect Berkshires wedding venue at Devonfield Inn, where you can have an intimate ceremony on a picturesque country estate. The Devonfield Inn in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts is a gorgeous place to celebrate your nuptials. Whether you’ve wanted a simple ceremony all along, or whether you just can’t wait to say “I do,” and are going to have the big bash with all your friends and family later when it’s safer, you’re going to love what we offer at Devonfield.
Create the Perfect Moment
Imagine exchanging your vows among the beautiful Birch Tree alcove on our sprawling 32-acre property in Western Massachusetts. The rolling Berkshire Mountains will be the perfect backdrop for your guests to witness you and your partner joining your lives together. Not only is our property absolutely stunning, but you’ll have everything you and your guests need in our luxury suites.
Elopement Package Highlights
- Officiate to perform a personalized ceremony
- Your choice of outdoor locations on our 32 acres of pastoral lawns.
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Two nights in a luxury king room with a fireplace and whirlpool tub for two (additional rooms are extra)
- Romantic turn-down service with chocolate-dipped strawberries and chilled champagne on the evening of your ceremony
- Daily multi-course private breakfast in your room
- $100 Voucher for a romantic dinner for two at one of the area’s finest restaurants
- Quiet Season (Late October to Mid May) $1,500
- High Season (Late May to Mid October) $2,000
Schedule a Visit!
Take the hassle and stress out of managing everything on your own. Let us give you the perfect Berkshires wedding for the romantic day you’ve always dreamed of! Imagine you and your partner celebrating the most precious day of your lives among the rolling hills of the Berkshire mountains. Every detail tended to, every moment full of love and beauty among your family and close friends (the number based on current state restrictions). Everyone can stay together in one place and enjoy each other’s company instead of traveling from different hotels across town. You can even include on-site spa treatments for you and your guests to make it especially luxurious! So schedule a time to come to see us, or better yet, book a room to immerse yourself in Devonfield Inn’s amenities first hand!