The safety and well-being of our guests and staff are our highest priority. Therefore, we have implemented certain COVID-19 policies & procedures at Devonfield Inn. These policies enhance our already high standards of cleanliness. Friends, please be patient as we navigate our way through this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Guests will be required to contact the Innkeepers 24 hours prior to arrival for a check-in screening (during Phase 1 only)
- Semi Self Check-In: Upon arrival, we will greet guests in the lobby adhering to social distancing protocols. At that time, we will highlight the inn’s amenities and activities.
- Our staff are required to wear masks and gloves.
- Pre-disinfected keys will already be in the room doors to avoid human contact
- All room doors are to remain closed to prevent anyone entering the room prior to your arrival
- Using a high-power disinfectant fogger, we will clean and disinfect all rooms
- Guests can place used towels in washable laundry bags made available in each room
- We will kindly ask guests showing symptoms to check out (at any point during their stay)
HOUSEKEEPING / STAFF
- Staff has increased hand-washing schedule throughout the day
- To avoid excess contact, no daily housekeeping for stays of 3 nights or less
- Added amenities & towels will be provided in the room. Plus, more available upon request
- Additional cleaning in public areas throughout the day including door handles, light switches, railings
- Hand sanitizers will be available in public areas
- During Phase 1, there will be no breakfast buffet: guests can request cereal, yogurt, fruit & juice.
- Individual coffee carafes, milk, and sugar packets will be available on all tables.
- Breakfast reservations are required. Also, we have extended breakfast hours to control the number of guests in the dining room at one time.
- We will maintain social distancing between tables and provide additional dining options.
- Our staff will serve hot entrees with choice of china or disposable plates
- Guests should leave all room keys in the guest room.
- Guests will hang the filled laundry bag on the bathroom door.
- We will charge any remaining balance to the CC on file. Or, guests can swipe their cards.
- To ensure social distancing, we have reconfigured tables, chairs, and loungers.
- Our swimming pool will be open with social distancing required (depending on state requirements).
- Our 32 acres enable guests to safely picnic, stroll, recline on the property while maintaining social distance.
Please stay home if anyone in your party is feeling unwell or thinks they’ve been exposed to COVID-19. We understand what a difficult time this is. However, if everyone is vigilant and careful, then we will protect ourselves and those around us.
SPECIAL COVID 19 POLICY FOR CANCELLATIONS
If you are feeling unwell or are concerned about being exposed to the virus, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reservation. However, we request that you provide 72 hours of advanced notice.
We can apply deposits for cancelled stays to future stays as a non-expiration gift certificate. Or, we can refund the deposit if you unable to reschedule at the time cancellation.